Ehhhhh~ sorry for being out of the radar for the past week or two, it's been really hectic lately. I've been either stuck with doing work, having a CCA commitment, and Tomb-sweeping Day.... on Good Friday :( This post will be split into a few parts to facilitate easy reading and flaming. :)
General: Caught up on most of my HW, even though they are marked as 0 in my DW. Have a NAPFA test this coming Friday, with 2.4 cleared with a JUST fail. Cr*p. Time to go for mega-intensive training. Kicked about a few ideas for PW, but seems that none of them will make it.
I do have an interesting idea for amalgamation- Chimeras (not the mythical type, mind). Other than that, perhaps going into the merger of Malaya, S'pore, Sabah and Sarawak to form Malaysia (cue Power Rangers Theme:)) does have its merits. As for Alternatives, ideas include alternative sources of energy, even burning manure (yes, Sh*t.), Alternative lifestyles (Vegan, Vegetarian), Food, etc.
Magic: Cr*p, missed last week's duo training, probably in deep sh*t. Wesley's already blasted me about it on FB. Just as well, I'm missing a few cards (actually, nearly all of them.), due to losing my box containing my old grixis aggro during the Holidays. I'll put up a list for cards needed, if any available, pls leave qty. and price at the CBox. Tinkered with the 3Ds deck a little. It's shaping up to be a serious contender. I'm considering a few cards though:
Abyssal Persecutor: In a format full of removal, its drawback hardly counts. 4-of.
Surreal Mind: reuse 2 removal for 1 card. Nice.
Sarkhan the Mad: Really awesome. Go into detail next post.
Oh well gotta go, cya then.
No comments:
Post a Comment