Sunday, July 11, 2010

At M11 Prerelease.

It was cool. My friend Wesley asked me to come along, and I had made time, thank god, so now I can go. We went, got our packs, and I opened quite the list. Vengeful Archon, Dark Tutelage, Arbiter, and a entire smattering of cheap red burn. I quickly cobbled together a Red/White List and went 1-3 lol. ON hindsight, I had plenty of crappy early game cards, and most of the ones worth playing were on the higher end of my curve. Furthermore, cards I deemed as crap were actually life-changers in the games ahead. Oh well, at least I could put my knowledge to use when we go drafting this Saturday. I'm pretty pumped for it.

In other News, World Cup Finals tomorrow morning. I won't be watching, though I'm rooting for Holland to win.

Ah well. Signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment