Well, What to say... I'm back, and feeling very bored. Still, loads of stuff to be excited about, it's the holidays at the moment.
Events in order:
Sub-passed my Economics and China Studies Promotional Paper, and had to take supplementary exams. Results will be out by Friday, and if I screw up both of them, I retain (I deduced I only have to pass 1). Go figure.
Went back to looking at MTG. I've been looking at articles, even if I have not been playing. So far, I'm looking at a new deck: it will be a surprise, and shall be aptly named Ice Kopi.
Went for the USS job interview. I think my chances of getting a post went out the window when I told the interviewer I could only work 3 weeks, as compared to so many of them who could work till the end of January, and beyond.
Oh yes, only last Saturday, I went to my friend's place to have a movie marathon. In the end, only me and another guy could tahan till 5am. The movies were:
Ninja Assassin (I was a bit squeamish at the gore initially, but soon warmed up)
Meet the Spartans (LOL!)
Paranormal Activity (Freaky, and not to mention uber scary.)
Zombieland (not as scary as above, along with some comedy.)
Nacho Libre (stopped halfway)
Borat (There was a nice brawl between 2 naked men, we were practically ROFLMAO-ing.)
Rush Hour 3 (not a good way to end off the marathon, imo.)
We played card games, had snacks, and overall had a great time.
Now what? Well, I've been doing chores, picking up recipes and whatnot, and sleeping.
Should have time to work on my blogging, but we shall see.
Signing off,
Ernie.
No comments:
Post a Comment