Well, I'm back. Nice tiring day as per normal.
The Gist: Went to school, followed timetable. Nearly slept at CL
and CSE class. (I slept at 12 midnight last night. :p)
Thought up another list. I'll share it with you later.
Started reading Ctrl+Alt+Del comics (hereafter known as CAD comics).
They're awesome :)
Funny thing for the day... During CSE today, we covered the values of Daoism.
(Somehow, I feel that this is Taoism, but what the heck.) In any case, one of them is to
REJECT all form of Formal Education. Now here is the problem. Since we learnt 'bout
this in a FORMAL EDUCATION, those that mean we gotta reject that too? Kinda like
a paradox if you ask me :)
Magic.... Today I thought up of an improved list for the U/G ramp-control.
But 1st, we gotta look at them weaknesses.
1st: Too much Blue >.<
(Dun want to get hosed by pro-blue)
2nd: Not enough ramp.
(how to call it ramp when it don't get you to 6 mana by turn 3?)
3rd: Not enough options
(Oh no, an annoyance. Counter. another one... *looks at hand* shit.)
4th: w/o ramp, Inkwell is well out of my league. (mind the pun:D)
5th: wth am I supposed to do with these lands? (I draw too much)
So 1st, I take out some stuff.
-3 Noble Hierach (They cost a bomb, dammit)
-2 Mind Control (no way to abuse that)
-3 Jace, The Mind Sculptor (I resent that, but then again, these cost a bomb)
-2 Halimar Depths (When you are ramping, CIPT lands hamper you.)
Now then... what to do.
Oh ya, 1st of all, MORE RAMP XD
+3 Llanowar Elf (Budget :3)
+4 Khalni Heart Expedition.
+1 Inkwell Leviathan ('Nuff said.)
+2 Pilgrim's Eye
The resulting list? I'm too lazy to post it yet :) Will do so come next practice, when I get some
playtesting done. Cya next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment