Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Starting Afresh, Pt.1

Hmmm... lately I have been noting a lot of pessimism in my posts, so I decided, rather than consistently blast my weaknesses, I ought to do something about them.

Studies: Nothing to do but study somemore... Gotta cut down on gaming too. But I'm just so damn lazy :)

Exercise: Darn, can't do a lot of things, can't play football, can't throw a frisbee properly (Tried that today, hit a teacher, got us 50 pumping :)), can't do pull-ups, let only proper sit-ups. My ma says do sit-ups everyday. Think I'll follow that instruction. (Apparently sit-ups train back muscles, something we need in alot of things.)

Magic, the Gathering: No point saying I'm weak, just means more practice to get back into the game.

Practice, Practice, Practice. Apparently that's today's keyword for me. On the other hand, I may have been taking my insults a little too seriously. Gotta be more thick-skinned.

Hmmm.... I suppose that's all I can think of writing. Will show you how my measures help me next post.

SIGNING OFF:
Ernie

No comments:

Post a Comment