*yawn*..... as you, my dear reader probably noticed, I've added the details of the post to the title. Makes it more neat, and I wanted to see whether I could find a trend in my posting frequencies. Just a inofficial mini-project, I suppose. Ah well. ON to events.
General: Mother's Day that week, went to Northpoint to see whether I could find a good present.
Turns out, none of the shortlisted articles met my specs. and my budget, ended up finding a good one at the bazaar outside my school. When I gave it to my mum, she took it nonchalantly , put it on her hand and looked at it. Wonder if she liked it?
Education:
GP: Started to read simple articles to give me a boost, I've been away from non-fiction for so long, my head couldn't comprehend. Also archiving them, intending to extend on my assignment to stretch it from 40 articles to far longer. Aiming 150 articles by next June.
Maths: We finished our last assignment in our tutorial for the term. Now teacher's gonna start on revision, drilling us 2 hard questions per lesson. WITHOUT NOTES.
Geog: Teacher left this week, gonna revert back to Mdm Selvi next week, but after next month she's transferring too. Shame. Anyways, flunked my test, could 've been worse, but I'm not taking any chances. Starting revision on my older topics. Also gonna tackle some old tutorials too. Make my file nice and neat for inspection.
Econs: Teacher also left. She's gonna be back in July. Gonna improve in the meantime. Hoping to receive ways to tackle essays, I'm so damn weak at doing them.
PW: Handed up my PI, but we(the group) decided to do Hui Min(a classmate)'s idea on intra-plate earthquakes. (so original.)Went to Science Center to gather info, but turns out the exhibits we were looking for are giving way to new ones. Damn. We still had fun though. Gonna send the references I gathered so that we could work on our GPP next week.
MTG: Made my deck at last. It's a burn deck with plenty of draw for the late game. Mana's still a bit fishy, but could be improved on by getting better lands. Gonna see whether I could fit in Sedraxis Specter. No list yet, I want it to be a surprise.
Gaming: New group I wanted to introduce, I've always been an avid gamer. In any case, attempting to cut down on gaming time, it's going smoothly. Still gonna target lv70 by end of June, the game's 5th anniversary's during that period.
Exercise: The new 0710 hr PT's a welcome addition. Coach's telling us to run 2.4km per day. I like it, gives it a purpose, to ensure I get a bronze this year (small targets 1st, next year set LARGE ONES.) Doing plenty of stretching too, but I've never felt so fatigued.
In any case, signing off now to get a good night's sleep. See you next post.
No comments:
Post a Comment