Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Start of the Tempest....

Let me tell you my friends, things just got really serious.

School: All students who screwed up their NAPFA are required to attend intensive training on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thurdays. There goes my sleeping time :x On another hand, at least I've a good reason to exercise more, and the endorphins will do me good.

Life: Started recording today's notes on MW, and saving them in my com for easy reference. Hopefully this will give me an edge. Also plotted my schedule to follow, but I'm not really gonna follow it.

MTG: Still working on getting cards for this deck, but I'm having misgivings about it. The list just seems so... clunky. The burn is good and all, but I've been away from the meta for so long...

CCA: Lookng forward to training tomorrow, apparently the russian coach who taught us the 1st session is coming. Hope I don't screw up or I'll get a tongue lashing. (She's got a sharp tongue)

Best I go to bed... night folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment