Sunday, May 23, 2010

Post No. 23, Monday, 6am, humid, as usual.

Had a good rest from most forms of physical training this week. Also, finally confirmed that I'm going to China for the immersion trip (Woot.) 2 main highlights. 'nuff said.

Maths: GLad to say, doing a hell load better now. Nearly got full marks for my last test, one qns. got a major brain fart, I found P(XEcons: We're doing Market Failure + Externalities, though if we can't finish the damn thing by this week, we're gonna be in deep sh*t for this July's Block Test. Phooey.
Geog: Finally got around to putting effort into my tutorials, haha. Now I feel like I could learn better, since I can x-ref my work from corrections.
CSE: We learnt how China's govt worked. Though I want to get a reference or two, really confused atm.
PW: We showed our class the GPP on Friday. Found out that if we take out the climate change bits, every single one of our points will be valid. Gonna see what we can do about this.
GP: Flunked my only essay until the block test =.= Gonna see if I can find a few questions to tackle during the holidays. Also need to hit the newspapers agn.

Haha, this week's the last before June Holidays. MY blog posts are going to be more frequent ( And not all on my subjects.)


See ya next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment