Sunday, June 27, 2010

Wah, the school holidays go by so fast...

Woot, I haven't updated this in ages... too much to say, do, and worry about. In any case, it's worrying, School's starting tomorrow and I'm probably gonna get creamed in the Block Test, there's just too much to study. I'll probably get retained this year at this rate...

China was fun, but typically crowded. Wish I could post some pictures, I really took a lot while I was there.

Anyways, enough bothering you all with my worries, school's about to start, it's a fresh beginning and this is where the going gets tough. We're supposed to cover the majority of the syllabus this term...

Hmmm... maybe I'll post short sharp posts everyday rather than a long, drawn-out wall of text. It'll be easier on the eyes perhaps. And I'm looking to giving the blog a new look. Anyways, there's gonna be a lot of changes. Let's just keep looking forward, and onward, we can't just plan everything, maybe it's how the system works.
Like for example, in a society, there's always gonna be high-flyers and the downtrodden. Yes, it sucks but it's a way of life. You can't delay the inevitable, the best thing to do is to reduce the impact.

Anyways, philosophical lecture over, I'm signing off. Wish me luck tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment