Monday, June 28, 2010

Block Test, Day 1

Hmmm... what should I say? Oh right, I got slaughtered. Badly.

GP: Essay was okay,I just wish I got more evidence to consolidate my points. Compre was a no-brainer, I could think up of quite a few synomyms for Soap, Shower Gel, and other sanitary products. Summary, I'm still worried, it's my weakest topic.

CL: Inability to write 600 words in Paper 1 + ridiculously hard questions in Paper 2 = I got steam-rollered haha. The dictionary was a great help, but I wish I wasn't resorting to it. Time for Primary-School Style Xi-Zi.

Tomorrow's Econs, I wish I could say I'm confident, but I'm not :) My essay writing style needs a lot of work. Oh well, at least we could head home after the test to prepare for the next one.

Ah well, Signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment