Thursday, July 15, 2010

Last Post, for some time.

Well, I haven't uploaded any entries in ages, as you can see from the title, this will probably be the last post you'll see for some time, due to foreseen circumstances.

1) Did pretty poorly for the Block Test. 2 Passes, a Sub-Pass, and 3 Fails. That's a lot worse than expected, but at least I did pretty well for Maths, topping the class. The last time I ever did top the class was at Secondary 3 for my POA. God, topping the class's pretty hard lol. Econs, on the other hand was a complete flop. 6/55, that is how you do horribly.

2) Work's clogging up again. PW, Art Week, and other HW which may come by. Add in changes in the timetable and you will probably find it a chore to balance the time.

3) Promos is only 62 days away at the time of post. Promos is my last chance to get promoted to J2 next year, and I feel that 2 months' ample time to get a decent grade.(at least a few Bs to go around, and of course an A for Maths)

Well, cya in 2 months. Signing off.

62 Days to Promos!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment