Oh dear... only 17 more days to go before the GP Promotional Exam. And I haven't started drilling properly, too much stuff that screws up my momentum. I knew I should have started earlier... oh well. At least I'm doing better at my tests now. Next Week's a holiday, that would be a good time to slot in many drilling sessions. I cannot afford to make anymore mind maps, they are extremely time-consuming. And I still got my Project Work to worry about... *Sigh*. In any case, I'm going to settle a few things first before I could drill properly:
1) Finish mind map for Econs, I've only got a few chapters, and they are really easy to do.
2) Finish my Econs Assignment. 2 Questions, due this Thursday. Better get cracking.
3) Revise Geography topic on Population, that was cleared today.
4) Really improve the writen report. God knows we're in trouble for this one.
5) EOM. Due 3rd Sept. 600 words, no problems.
I'll also try to brew up a proper Turboland deck. I've many ideas stewing in my head... Gonna see if I can fit in Obstinate Baloth... Here's the Creature Suite:
4 Birds of Paradise
4 Overgrown Battlement
3 Oracle of Mul Daya
4 Frost Titan
Well, it's a little creature-light at the moment, but no worries. My only concern is that I quickly get run over by RDW, hence necessiating the Baloths. Also, there's a new surprise Archetype my friend would have liked previously; Soul Sisters. It's a deck that takes advantage of essentially 8 copies of Soul Warden and synergises it with plenty of cards that like life gain such as Ajani's Pridemate and Serra Ascendant. Walletslayer then rounds up the group. It has a surprising number of surprise wins. Here's how to fry it in my opinion: Leyline of Punishment. Of course, any white deck could be packing an Oblivion Ring or 2... Another method would be to stick a Sparkmage and start shooting down those Wardens before it gets ridculous. Of course, they could always reload with the Ranger of Eos. The point is, that you just want to be rid of the Wardens. Good luck with that. The fault with my deck is that it has no way to work with the board, save for Frost Titan. With it needs is some removal... hmm.
Signing off anyways. Wish me luck for my exams.
No comments:
Post a Comment